|SEIR Beauty School
|Beauty Courses, Skin & Dermal Courses
1 Day Course
This course will give you everything you need to know about the Benefits to your customers of Plasma Pen, best practises and more!
Certified by SEIR Beauty School
Free SEIR HQ Access
|Why Choose SEIR?
Why SEIR Beauty School Is The Best Choice:
1 Day intensive Plasma-Pen Course
We provide all our students with a detailed manual, complimentary access to SEIR HQ to see resources and training marks and feedback, training resources and processes and procedures.
You will cover in this course:
– Skin Anatomy and Physiology
– Pre and Post Care Instructions, Side-Effects
– Treatment Types
– Process and Procedures
– Using your Plasma Pen Device
– Consultations, Waivers, Policies, etc
– Practicing on Non-Human
– Practicing on Live Models
– Marketing and Advertising
Plasma Pen Pro Training Day Schedule
9am – Orientation
9.10am – 12pm – Theory
· Skin Anatomy and Physiology as it relates to Plasma Pen Pro treatments
· Safety and Hygiene, Side Effects, Contraindications, Skin Type, Pre and Post Care, etc.
· Plasma Pen Pre and Post Care Instructions and Follow-Up
· Client Consultation and Numbing of Clients
12.30pm – 4pm Practical
· Plasma Kit, Practice on Non-Human Skin (Practice Materials Provided).
Live models, 3 required
** On occasion training may run late depending on delivery and learning timeframe students
This is a sample itinerary and items may change depending on a variety of situations and considerations**
80% of our Training program is geared to actually working on live skin from day 1. Our course focuses on actual treatments, rather than just discussing the treatments and showing examples. The first 3-4 hours of the course deals with the theory or science behind Plasma and how it affects the skin. In the afternoon session, students get to start working on non-human skin to practice and understand the science of using our PPP Device. Once students understand how to use the pen, we start to work on live skin.
Working on live models allows each student to gain the confidence needed to complete Plasma Skin Treatments in their own environment.