|College Name||SEIR Beauty School|
|Course Category||Beauty Diplomas, SEIR Diplomas, Skin & Dermal Courses|
|Duration & Next Dates||
Duration: 12 Weeks, 1 day per week
Time: 9am- 4pm *Limited places left*
Over the duration of this course you will become a skin expert! With synthesised specialised skin knowledge and enough practical experience to consult, design and manage a sequential treatment programs with your clients. With SEIR you will leave confident in your knowledge, consulting and providing the treatments.
SHB60221 – Advanced Diploma of Skin Therapy
To successfully enrol in this course you must meet the pre-requisites of:
|Bonus of Studying with SEIR||
Free SEIR HQ access
|Why Choose SEIR?||
Why SEIR Beauty School is the Best Choice:
As the first providers of the Advanced Diploma of Skin in Sydney you can be sure you will be at the cutting edge of Skin Knowledge, Expertise and Experience.
SEIR always ensure our students leave salon ready, confident to carry out all procedures.
What you will gain from this course:
- A nationally accredited qualification at advanced diploma level, take your work across Australia!
- Specialist skills to use skin therapy technology, including intense pulsed light and skin needling, making you a step ahead of the competition
- Confidence to perform skin therapy consults and develop treatment plans for clients to maximise your clients results and your revenue!
- A portfolio to show clients and employers
Your core units will be:
- Provide micro-dermabrasion treatments
- Provide skin therapy consultations
- Provide advice on specialised skin care formulations and ingredients
- Identify and control safety risks for light-based skin treatments
- Design light emitting diode treatment programs
- Provide light emitting diode skin treatments
- Provide skin needling treatments
- Provide superficial peel treatments
- Research and apply information on skin science in a skin therapy context
- Promote healthy nutritional options in a beauty therapy context
*Please ensure to read the Domestic/International student handbook student handbook & Fees and charges documents linked in the Footer.*