|College Name||SEIR Beauty School|
|Course Category||Beauty Courses, Lash & Brow, Lash Extension Certified Course|
Two consecutive days practical and face to face tuition
SHBBMUP008 – Apply eyelash extensions
Beginners (no experience required) – Industry level, looking to up skill, refresh/offer a new service
Free SEIR HQ Access
|Why Choose SEIR?|
Why SEIR Beauty School Is The Best Choice:
This course comes with a kit!
Sydney’s Number 1 Lash Extension Course!
Lash Extensions are one of the most popular beauty treatments in the beauty modern day! Don’t be discouraged if you think that the industry is inundated with amazing Lash Artists, you may also think the industry is too competitive? WRONG! Unfortunately, the beauty industry is full of under qualified and under skilled lash artists performing poor quality of service, damaging the Beauty Industry and the reputation of Lash Artists.
You will raise the standard by completing your training with the number 1 Lash Extension training provider, SEIR Beauty School becoming a leading industry professional giving you a huge point of difference and guaranteed success in the world of Lash Extensions.
Course Type: Single Unit
- Establish Lash requirements.
- Confirm eyelash extension requirements with client.
- Explain service and outcomes, and show client eyelash extension products.
- Explain treatment sequence and factors that may restrict treatment.
- Design and record treatment plan in accordance with local health and hygiene regulations and obtain client consent.
- Select products and equipment according to treatment plan.
- Conduct patch test to identify skin reactions, and advise client of suitability for service.
- Remove damaged, sparse, or grown out eyelash extensions.
- Confirm with client eyelash extensions removal needs.
- Apply eye patches to protect lower lid and bottom lashes.
- Clean lashes as required.
- Apply product remover to eyelash extensions according to manufacturer instructions.
- Remove eyelash extensions to avoid damage to natural lashes and client discomfort.
- Apply aftercare product as required.
- Apply eyelash extensions.
- Apply medical tape, or lint-free eye patches to lower lid and bottom lashes.
- Use tweezers to isolate natural lashes, and glue individual eyelash extensions avoiding contact with the surrounding skin.
- Monitor and adjust application of individual extensions to ensure correct positioning, even distribution and thickness according to client needs.
- Complete application of eyelash extensions according to treatment plan.
- Remove lint-free eye gel patches, or adhesive tape, gently and to avoid discomfort to client.
- Provide post service advice.
- Seek client feedback, and update treatment plan.
- Recommend home care, complementary products, and future treatments.
- Update treatment plan and rebook client as required.
- Clean treatment work area.
- Clean service area and surfaces, non-disposable eyelash equipment and tools.
- Restock equipment and products in preparation for next treatment.
- Safely dispose of general and contaminated waste to minimise negative environmental impacts according to organisational policies and procedures.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- All note resources, manual, powerpoint, equipment resources
- Certification upon successful completion
- Ongoing lifetime support as required
*Please ensure to read the Domestic/International student handbook student handbook & Fees and charges documents linked in the Footer.*