Diploma in Microdermabrasion
iUBT392 | Microdermabrasion treatments | Level 3 | M/617/4336
Since 1973 ITEC has been the leader in world class, Internationally Recognised Beauty Diplomas.Our highly trained ITEC Educators will help you kick start your career in the Beauty industry with THE leading, most Recognised International Diplomas.
Our trainers highly skilled and recognised within the Beauty industry, they have also experienced a wide spectrum of the Beauty Industry first hand to give you the best hands on industry lead training to you prepare you like no other!
Enrol now and gain the highest level of Skill with SEIR Beauty School. This is your passport to your dream career working anywhere in the world with the prestigious most recognised Beauty Qualification.
Why qualify anywhere else?
View Units DOWNLOAD PROSECTUS
Diploma Of Microdermabrasion Sydney
What Is Microdermabrasion: Everything You Need To Know
What Is Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is the non-invasive process of gently spraying aluminium oxide particles, sodium bicarbonate, or sand onto the skin to gently sand away the tough first layer of facial skin. There are three types of microdermabrasion.
- Diamond-tip microdermabrasion. This form of treatment gently exfoliates the dead skin cells whilst simultaneously suctioning them off. This form of therapy is great for areas of sensitive skin around the eyes.
- Crystal microdermabrasion. Crystal particles are sprayed onto the skin to exfoliate dead skin cells.
- Hydrodermabrasion. This is the newest form of microdermabrasion treatment and is quickly becoming the most popular. It combines dermal products and crystal-free exfoliation to remove dead skin cells while simultaneously stimulating collagen production and increasing blood flow to the skin. If you’d like to be ahead of the curve with this new form of treatment, SEIR Beauty School offers hydrodermabrasion courses in Sydney.
- Decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Help revive sun-damaged skin
- Reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, age spots, and brown spots
- Reduce the size of pores and blackheads
- Brighten the complexion
- Even out skin tone and texture
- Reduce the appearance of acne scarring and stretch marks
- Reduce the appearance of melasma
What Does SEIR Beauty School’s Diploma Of Microdermabrasion In Sydney Cover?
Our microdermabrasion course is one of the most comprehensive in the country, and you’ll graduate with the confidence to carry out this highly technical beauty procedure. Over three weeks, you’ll learn;
- How to plan for consultations and treatment
- Cleansing and skin preparation procedures
- Methods of application
- Head and intensity selection
- Diamond and crystal technology training
- Machine maintenance
- How to review treatment and provide aftercare instructions
- Training to understand a variety of skin conditions
- How to provide treatments for acne scarring, pigmentation, and anti-aging
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Beauty business planning and foundational business management
Why Choose SEIR Beauty School For Microdermabrasion Training?
More people are choosing SEIR Beauty School for their beauty industry qualifications, but what sets us apart?
- Internationally recognised qualifications. SEIR Beauty School is an iTec registered institution, so you can use your qualifications to gain employment anywhere in the world.
- Our educators are the best in the industry. We pride ourselves on delivering the best, most current training programs utilising the newest products, techniques, and equipment. This training is provided by experts in the beauty industry, including our CEO and head trainer, Samantha Elliot. She has over 15 years of experience in the beauty industry and has provided training worldwide.
- We offer intimate class sizes and one-on-one training. Our bespoke microdermabrasion course in Sydney offers face-to-face classes with experienced industry professionals. You are guaranteed to have one-on-one personal training with our teachers so you’ll graduate with an in-depth understanding of microdermabrasion procedures and techniques. SEIR Beauty School is also a two-times finalist for Educator of the Year at the Australian Beauty Industry Awards, so you can be confident that you’re receiving a premium education and qualification.
- We’re flexible. Our courses are concise and flexible for a reason; so you can achieve your qualifications and kick-start your career as quickly as possible. We want our students to get the most from our courses, so we’ll help you find a solution that suits your lifestyle.
- Our students are our priority. At SEIR Beauty School, your learning and success is our focus, and we’ll do whatever we can to see you earn your qualifications and find work in the beauty industry.
Enrol With SEIR Beauty School For Our Leading Microdermabrasion Course
SEIR Beauty School is one of the leading providers of beauty training in Australia, and we’re proud to offer a wide range of bespoke courses to suit students of all experience levels and backgrounds. We’re an iTec registered institution and our beauty qualifications are among the most prestigious in the world. The qualifications you’ll earn at SEIR Beauty School are internationally recognised, so your beauty career can take you anywhere in the world. With one-on-one training, interactive learning experiences, highly experienced educators, ongoing support, training, and mentoring; SEIR Beauty School can set you up with the tools for an exciting career in the beauty industry. If you’re interested in undertaking microdermabrasion training, you can enrol with SEIR Beauty School today. We can’t wait to see where your career in beauty takes you.