Make – Up Diploma
iUBT291 | QCA Accreditation: K/617/0219 | Level: Level 2 | GLH: 50
Level 2 Make – Up Diploma
Our internationally recognised makeup course is perfect for beginners and those wanting to perfect their skills.
Only twelve students per class so our experienced tutors will ensure your individual questions are answered. One to one tutorials offering continuous support and guidance.
Our Level 2 Makeup course is designed to give you plenty of hands on, practical training so that once you qualify you have the confidence to work on different clients and be able to offer a range of makeup looks. We teach you the current trends & skills that are essential for working in the makeup industry. This course is aimed at beginners and is perfect if you have no experience but have an interest in makeup. The classes are small in size to ensure the tutors are able to give every individual the quality of training they need.
Application of all make-up products – to include skin analysis, preparation of the skin, recognition of face, nose, eye and lip shapes, corrective make-up, airbrush make-up and day, evening, special occasion and bridal make-up You will also develop knowledge about related health and safety and client care and communication which is essential to work and be successful in the make-up industry.
You will qualify with a Level 2 ITEC Certificate which is a recognised, professional, modern day qualification.
There is so much you can do with this qualification! Many of our students have gone on to become makeup artists, work at makeup counters for big names and work at various different fashion events.
Since 1973 ITEC has been the leader in world class, Internationally Recognised Beauty Diplomas.Our highly trained ITEC Educators will help you kick start your career in the Beauty industry with THE leading, most Recognised International Diplomas.
Our trainers highly skilled and recognised within the Beauty industry, they have also experienced a wide spectrum of the Beauty Industry first hand to give you the best hands on industry lead training to you prepare you like no other!
Enrol now and gain the highest level of Skill with SEIR Beauty School. This is your passport to your dream career working anywhere in the world with the prestigious most recognised Beauty Qualification.
Why qualify anywhere else?
View Units DOWNLOAD PROSECTUS
Why Is A Makeup Diploma Important For Aspiring Makeup Artists?
Skills You’ll Learn During Your Makeup Diploma
The SEIR Beauty School make-up course in Sydney provides students with the skills and qualifications you’ll need to succeed and thrive as a makeup artist. During the 8-week course you’ll learn;
- Current trends and techniques in makeup, as well as tips for learning new techniques quickly
- How to conduct a skin analysis
- How to prepare the skin for makeup
- The correct application of all makeup products
- How to accentuate various features of the face
- Corrective makeup techniques
- Airbrushing makeup techniques
- Evening, special occasion, and bridal makeup
- Workplace Health & Safety for make up artists
- Communication and client care
- How to effectively manage your own makeup artistry business
Career Opportunities A Diploma In Make Up Offers
As a makeup artist with a diploma, the world is truly your oyster. SEIR Beauty School’s make-up course in Sydney will open so many doors and provide countless opportunities.
- Start your own business. If it’s your dream to work for yourself, a career as a makeup artist is perfect for you. With your diploma of makeup artistry, you’ll be able to do freelance work for weddings, parties, and special events, and you’ll have the freedom to work when you want to work. SEIR Beauty School offers comprehensive business mentoring services, so we can help you build a successful, growing business.
- Work overseas. Because the SEIR Beauty School qualifications are internationally recognised, you can work as a makeup artist anywhere in the world. You could work in film and television, in fashion, or the music industry. With SEIR Beauty School’s makeup diploma, the sky’s the limit!
- Teach others your skills. If it’s your ambition to be a beauty blogger, vlogger, or influencer, your diploma in makeup artistry will give you the confidence to pass on your tips and tricks to your followers.
- Work in any salon/studio of your choice. The courses offered at SEIR Beauty School are recognised by iTec, and they are some of the most prestigious beauty qualifications in the world. Your diploma will be recognised by professional studios, salons, and businesses all over Australia, enabling you to work anywhere you choose.
Why Choose SEIR Beauty School To Study A Makeup Diploma?
If you’re looking to enrol in make-up courses in Sydney, there is no better institution than SEIR Beauty School. Here are a few reasons why more people are choosing SEIR Beauty School for make-up courses in Sydney.
- Our educators are the best in the industry. We pride ourselves on delivering the best, most current training programs utilising the newest products, techniques, and equipment. This training is provided by experts in the beauty industry, including our CEO and head trainer, Samantha Elliot. She has over 15 years of experience in the beauty industry and has provided training worldwide. Her illustrious career has seen her in charge of many celebrities’ makeup, so she has plenty of wisdom to impart to her students.
- Internationally recognised qualifications. SEIR Beauty School is an iTec registered institution, so you can use your qualifications to gain employment anywhere in the world.
- We offer intimate class sizes and one-on-one training. Our bespoke makeup school in Sydney offers face-to-face classes with experienced industry professionals. You are guaranteed to have one-on-one personal training with our teachers so you’ll graduate with an in-depth understanding of makeup applications and techniques. SEIR Beauty School is also a two-times finalist for Educator of the Year at the Australian Beauty Industry Awards, so you can be confident that you’re receiving a premium education and qualification.
- We’re flexible. Our courses are concise and flexible for a reason; so you can achieve your qualifications and kick-start your career as quickly as possible. We want our students to get the most from our courses, so we’ll help you find a solution that suits your lifestyle.
- Our students are our priority. At SEIR Beauty School, your learning and success is our focus, and we’ll do whatever we can to see you earn your qualifications and find work in the beauty industry.
If You’re Interested In Accredited Makeup Courses In Sydney, Enrol With SEIR Beauty School
SEIR Beauty School is one of the leading providers of beauty training in Australia, and we’re proud to offer a wide range of bespoke courses to suit students of all experience levels and backgrounds. We’re an iTec registered institution, and our beauty qualifications are among the most prestigious in the world. The qualifications you’ll earn at SEIR Beauty School are internationally recognised, so your beauty career can take you anywhere in the world. With one-on-one training, interactive learning experiences, highly experienced educators, ongoing support, training, and mentoring; SEIR Beauty School can set you up with the tools for an exciting career in the beauty industry. If you’re interested in undertaking a makeup diploma, you can enrol with SEIR Beauty School today. We can’t wait to see where your career in beauty takes you.