DAY INTENSIVE CLASS
10AM - 5:30PM
Skin Needling Training
The Ins and Outs Of Skin Needling
For those who don’t want to go down the road of botox and cosmetic surgery, skin needling or micro-needling is a non-surgical alternative that still provides excellent results for your skin. In a nutshell, skin needling is one of the most effective dermal therapies for optimising skin regeneration. SEIR Beauty School offers a comprehensive skin needling course in Sydney that qualifies students to carry out the procedure confidently. Skin needling uses micro-needles on a roller or pen moves over the skin to create tiny punctures. This minor injury and bleeding trigger a wound-healing response in the skin, which results in increased collagen and elastin production. SEIR Beauty School offers a comprehensive skin needling course in Sydney that qualifies students to carry out the procedure confidently.
A Brief Introduction To Skin Needling
Skin needling, also known as micro-needling, is one of the most effective non-surgical therapies for skin regeneration. This minimally invasive treatment improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and scars on the face and body.
Skin needling uses micro-needles on a medical-grade roller or pen that moves over the skin to create small punctures on the skin. The micro-punctures only minimally damage the upper epidermal layer of the skin to trigger a wound healing response, which results in increased collagen and elastin production.
This highly sought treatment can treat many skin conditions to give you a flawless finish to your skin. Micro-needling provides a reduction in:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne scarring
- Uneven skin texture
- Uneven skin tone
Common Misconceptions About Skin Needling
Although skin needling is one of the most sought after skin treatments, a lot of people still believe in these common misconceptions:
- Skin needling is only effective for wrinkles.
- This isn’t entirely true. Although the treatment does provide anti-aging effects, it also corrects acne scars, improves uneven skin tone, and improves skin texture.
- Skin needling is painful.
- Although you are dealing with micro-needles when undergoing skin needling, an anaesthetic is applied before the treatment, so the discomfort is completely minimised. Clients often describe the sensation of needling as a light scratch. However, compared to cosmetic surgery, which comes with much higher risks, skin needling is the better and more comfortable alternative.
- Only fair skin types benefit from skin needling.
- This isn’t true. Skin needling treatments are suitable for all skin types and tones.
What Can You Gain From Skin Needling Training?
At SEIR Beauty School, we’re proud to teach students skin needling techniques that will allow them to work in beauty internationally. Your skin needling training will include;
- How to follow SH&S and skin penetration for the safe application of the procedure
- How to work with sterile equipment and maintaining their sterilisation
- How to prepare, clean, sanitise and dispose of the equipment safely
- Unique needling techniques
- Maintenance and after-care
- Consultation and treatment planning
- Assessing advanced skin conditions
- Business development training
If You’re Interested In Skin Needling Training, Enrol With SEIR Beauty School Today
SEIR Beauty School is one of the leading providers of skin needling training in Australia, and we’re proud to offer a wide range of bespoke courses to suit students of all experience levels and backgrounds. We’re an iTec registered institution and our beauty qualifications are among the most prestigious in the world. The qualifications you’ll earn at SEIR Beauty School are internationally recognised, so your beauty career can take you anywhere in the world. With one-on-one training, interactive learning experiences, highly experienced educators, ongoing support, training, and mentoring; SEIR Beauty School can set you up with the tools for an exciting career in the beauty industry. If you’re interested in undertaking a skin needling course in Sydney, you can enrol with SEIR Beauty School today
. We can’t wait to see where your career in beauty takes you.