|SEIR Beauty School
|Beauty Courses, Skin & Dermal Courses, Skin Needling
1 day a week for 10 weeks, additional homework hours maybe required
The ultimate Dermal Aesthetician Course, giving you the optimum knowledge and Skill sets in Advanced Skin Services to work along side Dr's, Nurses Cosmetic Surgeons in the Beauty Industry
This course is suitable for beginners to industry professional
Diploma of Beauty Therapy or Skin Specialist Course or equivalent Skin foundation Course
Free SEIR HQ access
|Why Choose SEIR?
Why SEIR Beauty School is the Best Choice:
This course is the Ultimate Dermal Aesthetics Course, teaching you a combination of leading Medical Grade services to work alongside Nurses, Dr’s and Cosmetic Surgeons in the industry.
- Laser Skin Treatments
- Light Skin Treatments
- Skin Needling
- Chemical Peels
- Oxygen Infusion
- High Frequency
This course will give you extensive knowledge in advanced Skin Conditions, the require advanced treatments for results driven medical grade treatments to reduce clients concerns and reprogram Skin functions. You will learn the treatments as individual services but also how to combine them to work together for the ultimate results with correct, method of application, intervals and outside treatment care.
You will learn to treat Skin conditions such as:
- Acne Scaring
- Vein removal
- Fine lines, wrinkles
- Dull Sluggish skin
Improve overall skin health and improve all cell functions. All in Just 10 WEEKS!
Depending on pre-requisites additional portfolio or additional learning hours maybe required.
Using multiple Lasers and wavelengths, we can penetrate the skin to enter the deeper layers to achieve a clinical response within the deeper layers showing true results of the laser treatment in 4-6weeks. Acting like a magnet of the skin to draw out pigmentation, Push away veins and broken capillaries, improving skin tone and texture. Laser therapies is successful in treating
- Uneven Skin tone
Microdermabrasion is the Buff and polish of the skin industry this is one of the most overlooked under utilised treatments in the beauty industry that goes hand in hand with Dermal Aesthetic Treatments, If you know how! This helps to intensify results and is a great maintenance treatment all Dermal Aestheticians should offer.
Dermaplane is one of the newest on trend beauty resurfacing treatments to enter the industry, removal of superfluous hair and smoothing the skin is not the actual benefit of the treatment its just a bonus. There is so much to learn about the true benefits of dermaplane, how it works and correct method of application, what are you whating for now is the time to enrol for this course to increase client demand in your clinic!
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne scarring
- Uneven Skin texture
- Uneven Skin tone
- How to follow WH&S & Skin Penetration for safe Application of procedure
- How to work with sterile equipment maintaining their sterilisation
- How to prepare clean, sanitise and dispose equipment safely
- Unique Needling Techniques
- Seamless professional Treatments procedures
- Pre-care & After-care
- Consultation and Treatment Planning
- Complimentary Treatment recommendations
- Assessing advanced skin conditions
- Unique infusing techniques and how they benefit the Skin
- Business development training
- Cross sell and upsell training
*Please ensure to read the Domestic/International student handbook student handbook & Fees and charges documents linked in the Footer.*
- Research shows that safe, medical strength chemical peeling with no downtime is a rapidly growing trend outlining a shift in the role of chemical peels in facial rejuvenation
- Prospective clients are tempted into the arena of medical aesthetics with less invasive treatments, opting for chemical peels and advanced cosmeceuticals as an introduction to non-surgical treatment
Uses the benefits of H20 to lift our Dirt and debris that clog pours and course congestion and break outs helping to close and refine the pourse giving the skin a deep clean and increasing hydration